BETT 2017 is around the corner and as previously mentioned we have some fun activities planned, including our pi-top BETT 2017 Photo Competition. Join us at our stand and take a fun photo with our huge CEED cut-out frame. Then upload it to your Twitter including pi-top’s handle @GetPiTop with the hashtag #pitopforSTEM. It’s simple! You’ll be in for the chance to win one of 19 amazing prizes. (Terms and Conditions apply)
This competition raffle is only open during the BETT Show times between 25th-28th January 2017. The competition is open to BETT 2017 visitors aged 18+.
Come find us at F460 to enter the prize raffle – good luck!
How to participate
- Come to stand F460 (near STEAM village)
- Get your badge scanned by a team member
- Take a fun photo with the huge CEED Frame
- Upload to Twitter tag @GetPiTop using #pitopforSTEM
- We’ll be in touch with the winners! (See below for more details)
For the chance to win one (1) of 19 prizes:
- 1 x Mystery Box (High Value)
- Winner raffled out after the show. The mystery box prize will be revealed at the show. It will be raffled out at the end of the show* from all scanned badges who also tweeted us with the hashtag! We’ll be in touch the following week and it will be shipped to your preferred address directly.
- 10 x 30min twilight sessions (webinar CPD) (Value £50)
- Raffeld out after the show. Date and times arranged the week post-show*- we’ll be in touch with winners and announce them after the show.
- 8 x pi-topCEEDs with Pi and Proto (Value £130)
- Winner’s raffled out during the show. Raffling out one (1) unit twice a day at BETT 2017. Winner’s will be re-tweeted (RT’d) at 11:30am and 3pm each day. Make sure you stick around! Pick up your prize from our stand F460 shortly after with your tweet as prove or we’ll be in touch. Entries can roll over from previous day.
*Show duration: 25th – 28th January. Winners that are announced post-show will be contacted around the 31st January 2017.
Competition Rules Overview
- This competition raffle is only open during the BETT Show times 25th-28th January 2017.
- Closing date is the 28th January 2017 at 5pm
- The prize draw/competition is open only to BETT 2017 attendees and participants aged 18+.
- Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
- Valid entries must have complied with all the entry requirements steps.
- Get badge scanned by pi-topTEAM
- Upload a picture with CEED frame to Twitter
- Tag @GetPiTop
- Use #pitopforSTEM
- The prize is non-transferable
- The winners are selected at random by raffling
- Post-Show: 10 x 30min twilight session webinar and Mystery Gadget Box winner’s will be contacted post-show to arrange online webinar sessions
- One (of the total eight) pi-topCEED(s) will be raffled twice a day during the BETT show 2017. Winner’s will be re-tweeted at 11:30am and 3pm each day and will be able to collect their prize shortly after. Entries can roll over from previous day.
- Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept confidentially by pi-top for marketing purposes and will not be shared with any other third party.
See you there!